Georgetown, TX Probate Wills and Estate Planning Attorney
We can assist you with your estate planning needs by reviewing and updating your existing estate plan, helping you decide between a Will and a Trust or coordinating those two options, and preparing a straightforward estate plan.
In addressing a variety of end-of-life-issues, even the simplest plans often include certain valuable documents:
- Durable Power of Attorney: Naming someone to take care of your financial affairs if you are unable to do so during your lifetime
- Health Care Power of Attorney: Naming the person to make medical decisions for you when you are unable to communicate your wishes
- Living Will:Gives your Health Care Power of Attorney direction on the medical decisions you want them to make, especially the refusal of life-prolonging measures when death is imminent
- Will: Gives direction to your Personal Representative – also known as an Executor – on how you want your Estate distributed to your heirs
- Last Separate Writing: Gives direction to your Personal Representative on personal items like furniture and jewelry you want distributed to specific people.
Call me today (512) 598-5012.