Georgetown Family Law Attorney
Helping Families for over 20 years.
You need an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce and the many issues that arise in connection with your children, whether it be visitation rights, custody issues, parental rights or otherwise. At Leonard Morgan Law, my law office offers competent and compassionate legal support.
My office represents clients in Georgetown, all of Williamson County, and in the surrounding counties, including Round Rock, Austin, and Bell County. I personally handle your case and bring to bear decades of experience in a full range of legal matters. My expertise extends to the following:
- Child custody — Courts decide whether joint or sole custody is in the best interests of your child in a divorce proceeding. As an experienced family law attorney, I have handled many contested child custody cases. Divorce impacts your children. I work with you to minimize the impact.
- Child visitation — Defining child visitation rights for parents who do not have custody is crucial in divorce. My understanding of visitation issues is thorough and based on many years’ experience. This allows me to assist you with competence and insight.
- Child and spousal support — You need capable representation to address child and spousal support (alimony) issues, regardless of whether you are receiving or paying such support. I deal with these issues on a daily basis and know what it takes to handle them.
- Parental rights — You have a right to direct the care, custody and education of your child. If those rights are under attack, you need an attorney experienced in handling parental rights issues. My experience prepares me to defend and fight for your parental rights.
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders — A divorce may involve your retirement benefits or those of your spouse. If so, a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) may be necessary to address retirement benefits. I am experienced in dealing with retirement benefits and QDROs.
- Military divorce — Divorce can be especially difficult if you or your spouse is in the military or retired from the military. Special residency requirements apply to members of the military who wish to divorce in Texas. Possession orders can be especially difficult and become even more difficult when a parent deploys. Clients in military divorce situations need an attorney who understands their special needs.
- Wills — Estate planning often dictates that you and your spouse execute wills to determine how your property will be distributed upon death. A will may need to be contested. I draft wills and have significant experienced contesting wills in estate litigation. Many people should also consider the need for powers of attorney and powers of attorney for health care as part of their planning.
Georgetown Criminal Defense Attorney
Protecting Your Rights since 1999
If you are charged with a crime, you should not wait to retain the advocacy of an experienced and dedicated criminal defense lawyer. You should be confident that the attorney you choose is going to vigorously pursue every possible advantage for your defense.
Protecting your freedom and liberty may begin before an arrest is made or charges are filed. If the police or a government agency is investigating you, you need to know what they are searching for and why.
I Provide a Quality Defense for All Crimes
Criminal Law Attorney Leonard R. Morgan provides a vigorous defense for clients charged with federal, state or municipal criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- DWI/DUI Charges
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Offenses
- White Collar Crimes
- Internet Crime
- Domestic Violence
At the Law Offices Of Leonard R. Morgan, I am committed to providing clients with all of their legal options and keeping them informed every step of the way. I am available at all times to discuss developments in your case. Regardless of the crime, I believe you have legal rights.
If you need a defense lawyer in Georgetown, Texas because you have been charged with a crime, are a suspect, or have already been convicted and wish to appeal, contact my office today at (512) 686-6562.